What is Podiatry? Podiatry in Littlehampton
- Thickened, painful or fungal nails
- Corn and callus removal
- Diabetes-related foot problems
- Foot deformities that can be corrected with special shoes or insoles
- Pain in the ankles or feet
- Soft tissue injuries (which can be related to sports/exercise)
What is the difference between Chiropody and Podiatry?
Your First Appointment
During your first consultation, your podiatrist will take a full medical history as well as carrying out basic tests such as checking blood circulation, movement and feeling in the feet and ankles. Any concerns can be discussed at this point and if appropriate, minor issues can be identified and treated in the consultation. Further sessions may be necessary, in which case a treatment plan, specifically tailored to your needs can be discussed.
Podiatrists: Claire Doherty
- FREE Assessment (New Patients Only) - £0 - Book Online
- Basic Nail Trim (15 minutes) - £25 - Book Online
- Podiatry Consultation (30 minutes) - £35 - Book Online
- Podiatry Consultation (45 minutes) - £45 - Book Online
Podiatry is currently available at Littlehampton Natural Health Centre on Monday to Friday.
Claire graduated from the University of Brighton with a first class honours degree in Podiatry. She previously worked in a nail salon in New Zealand, which sparked her interest in feet. Claire takes pride in providing a high standard of podiatric care and enjoys helping patients feel better about themselves as well as improve their foot health. She particularly enjoys treating callus and involuted toenails.
Claire is registered with the HCPC (health and care professions council) and is a member of the college of podiatry.